Elaine & Gary Collins
Who We Are.
With a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry, and a very brief research career, Elaine changed her path in 1984 to real estate and never looked back. Professional designations include SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) and CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert). She belongs to the Boulder Area REALTOR® Association (BARA), Colorado Association of REALTORS®, and the National Association of REALTORS®.
Residing in Boulder for almost 30 years, Elaine enjoys the outdoor lifestyle this area has to offer with her husband, Gary, and their combined families. She likes to ski, hike, snowshoe, fly-fish, scuba dive, travel, read, and get together with family and friends.
Elaine consistently contributes to Community Food Share, the International Marine Mammal Project (IMMP), the Environmental Defense Fund (EDF), and the Dolphin Project (protects dolphins worldwide and eliminates dolphin captivity). She is a PADI certified scuba diver and belongs to Trout Unlimited.
Originally from Northern New York, Gary received a BS degree from State University of New York and attended the University of Denver Law School. Professional designations include: CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert), CRB (Certified Residential Broker), CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), GRI (Graduate REALTOR® and CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member). He belongs to the Boulder Area REALTOR® Association (BARA), Colorado Association of REALTORS®, and National Association of REALTORS®, and is a Past Chairman of Realtor Ethics and Grievance panels for BARA, as well as a past winner of BARA's Distinguished REALTOR Award. Gary is also past recipient of Best of Boulder Best Real Estate Agent, awarded by the Boulder Daily Camera, Boulder County's largest newspaper.
Gary consistently contributes to Community Food Share, The Children's Hospital Foundation, and is a member of Boulder Flycasters, Trout Unlimited, and a past member of PSIA (Professional Ski Instructors of America). Gary enjoys skiing, fly-fishing, hiking, cycling, scuba diving, reading, travel, and getting together with friends and family.
What Makes Us Different.
Elaine and Gary believe in relationship oriented service based on trust and care. They know that your selection of a realtor is one of the most important decisions you make.
- With over 60 years of combined experience, they provide knowledgeable, professional representation with creative solutions
- They keep your best interests at the center of all activities -- providing information so that you can make the best decisions possible
- Every transaction is different -- they personalize every aspect and pay attention to the details
- They go the extra mile in marketing your home with a Marketing Plan tailored to your needs
- They utilize their customized Transaction Success Plan, affording success contract to closing, and beyond
- They utilize all aspects of technology to ensure a smooth transaction
- They value timely communication and adjust to your preferred mode
- They provide helpful information pertinent to all aspects of buying, selling, leasing, or relocating, and will research most anything -- including area benefits/activities, market statistics/analysis -- even the newest ramen restaurant!
- They make it fun!
Elaine and Gary surround themselves with an amazing team of support, including a Transaction Coordinator, Marketing and Social Media Consultant, Relocation Coordinator, IT expert, Professional Photographer/Videographer/Drone Photographer, Floor Plan Graphic Professional, Home Stager, Contractors and Home Repair Experts, and the very important office Receptionists!
They are grateful to be part of the locally owned WK Real Estate family -- the largest independent Boulder County real estate company, delivering old fashioned service with the latest technology. WK has been awarded Boulder County Best of Boulder for 17 consecutive years.